We are currently accepting resumes for part-time / on call positions. (shifts are typically overnight 2300 to 0600)
All applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
– Hold current Florida D and/or G security license
– Be at least 21 years of age
– Be a citizen of the United States or a legal resident of the United States or have been granted authority to work by the U.S.
– Have a High School Diploma or a General Equivalency
– Have no disqualifying criminal history
– Have no disqualifying history of mental illness, alcohol, or controlled substance abuse
– Hold a valid Florida Driver’s License
-Current first aid / CPR certification
– Be of good moral character and work ethics
– Must be physically able to stand, walk, or patrol for up to a 12 Hour shift
– Must be able to lift 60 pounds off of the ground.
– Must be able to pass a background check
– Must be willing to submit to Random Drug Screening
– Must pass all training requirements for the position you’re applying for
Applicants who meet all the criteria above who were honorably discharged from the US military, former law enforcement or applicants who have two or more years security experience are given preference.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Event Security Services LLC® hires, transfers, and promotes based solely on EXCELLENCE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or promotion based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal and state law. All hiring, transfer, and promotion decisions are made without regard to the illegal bases listed above.
FL License # B 1800369. To apply for any of our available positions, email your resume to email@example.com